A Finished Working Prototype!!!




This project was certainly challenging form me, and brought me out of my comfort zone of just exploring digital media. Although I was faced with problems from the clay modelling through to the vacuum forming and sticking together, I learnt a lot from this project (even if it was by my mistakes!).

How I got to this prototype


For the gallery I plan to re make the brain differently. Im going to make the design more basic and focus on the practicalities, rather than making it as detailed as possible. This was make it easier for me to vacuum form and also make sure both pieces are the same size. I am also going to look for a way to make the sensors.

We worked well as a team all having our separate roles to get the project done efficiently. We stayed well communicated via Facebook chat and made sure to check up of each others blogs to see everyones progress. We also peer assessed each other a lot until we were happy with the final outcome, both the model and visuals.






No comments: