Visual References for Living Room Style - Style Research

Pippilotti Rist

I always seem myself finding my way back to some form of Pippilotti Rist's work that I am inspired by for the own project. I really enjoy the style of her projection work, and how she projects it cleverly onto different surfaces. Another aspect that I love about her installations is the use of lighting.  When creating my installation I have to really think about how I use lighting not just the colours of them, but how to balance by having enough light to safely move around the room, but it being dim enough to show projections well. 




Although the room style of this built room is not going to be like mine, it good to research how people construct their own room installations, and how the make sure the styling and colours are cohesive through out the whole room.









No comments: