First Brainstorming


Subject

  • Bio Art
  • Life processes
  • The Body
  • Identity
  • Self reflection
  • Reflection


Form/media

  • Photography
  • Graphics
  • Animation
  • Modelling
  • Sculpting
  • Textiles
  • Physical Materials
  • Installation


My first initial idea was looking back at bioart and creating an extension from my Year 3 work. After reflecting on my outcomes from last year, I felt that I wanted to focus on the body in a reflective way instead of scientific. Even though the contextual base of my previous project was science based, I feel like the final form was steering away from a scientific image and was more artistic/ popart like.

My favourite part of previous projects have been looking at different materials and how I can integrate them together to create a final piece. This includes using the contrast of physical and digital material working together.

This year I really want to push the skills I already have and improve them creating a professional outcome.

No comments: