My Photography Instalment


In terms of my photography series itself, I am very happy with the result. I really like the cartoon feel it has to it, as well as collage to make it interesting. In terms of presentation, I originally wanted the photographs in a strange shaped family photo frame, however I couldn't seem to find any. Instead I wanted to paint a tree and then place the photos on the tree, similar to the image below.


However when I came to do this with my photography, I found that it did not look as good as I thought, and it was just too much as there is a lot going within my photography piece and the tree would distract the viewer from the photography itself.


I decided to keep it simple, and arrange it in a circle like shape. Looking back, if I knew how much space I would of had, I probably would of made the wall look like it was a living room,  having an item of furniture and curtains, with the photography framed in the middle. However due to the colours, I think the simplicity still works fairly well.



No comments: