Presenting my photography

Because my photography pieces are based around my family, even though it's main purpose to show the different stages in life, to present my photography I wanted to present it similar to how family photos may be presented.

I was trying to frames that were joined together and we slightly unique, however during my trip to ikea I had no luck in finding any. Looking around a bit, I saw photos displayed similar to a family tree in one of the set up rooms. I really liked this as it really drew my eye to the wall, but also it carries the theme of the family tree.

Ive bough 5 square frames which I hope to attach to a large board where the tree will be painted on. If this idea does not work out I may change the shape and set them out in a circle, and paint clock hands in the middle.



No comments: