Photography Main Idea

Being at home for a couple of days has really helped me and allowed me to take home lots of old photos which could possibly been used in my main photography project. It has also inspired me as my parents told me the story behind a lot of the photos which was interesting.



I have now collected a lot of photos, and have scanned them into my computer, where I hope to experiment, but collaging them into the ideas I had in the previous posts.


Im going to start of by using the outline of me and other family members at different ages, to represent humans at each stage in my life.


 After thing I was thinking of collaging pictures of me and my parents when they were a baby onto this, and change the colour so it corresponds with the colours from the original photo Im using the baby shape for. If this doesn't look good then I will just use the outline and randomly collage pictures inside. I have a lot of pictures so hopefully I can play around a lot with this idea.

Essentially I want it to kinda look like this picture but just using photographs instead digitally.

I will also being taking my own pictures for the teenage/adult stage. Today I took a picture of myself and Josh which I could use for one of the photos.











1 comment:

dfsablog said...

Nice blog Julia. This is very clear and easy to navigate and you have done lots of research. I'm not completely clear about the photography idea or how you will work it into a set or series of 5. I'm around tomorrow in my office B131 so feel free to come and have a chat since we missed each other today.