Sølve Sundsbø & Bela Borsodi



Sølve Sundsbø
Bela Borsodi

 I really like the idea of taking past photos and collaging them onto a more recent photo, or the shape of someone. One possible idea is to take previous photos of one of my family members, and then take a photo of them (or use a existing more recent photo) and cut out their outline to create a silhouette like image, similar to the Bela Borsodi photo above with the outline of the women and items inside them. I could create this as a series by doing this for every family member.

Another possible idea is cutting parts from different photos together to create the image of a person, similar to the Sølve Sundsbø photographs above, again for each family member. The only thing that concerns me with these ideas is that they might be too personal, and the audience could possibly find them unrealatble, but also i need to think of a more interesting way to display these other than printing them out and mounting them.


I am considering using a projecter to display my photos, as it allows the photos to morph between each photo, and like other photography instalments i've seen it also give me the opinion to incorporate experimental sound.  

No comments: