Style Research For My Hybrid Artworks

Whilst researching I decided to collect style inspiration, and see other ways artists have created hybridisation of human and animals. Whilst some artists used a mixture of digital and material mediums, others used just photographic material. It was also interesting to look into more illustration based imagery too. I am constantly present on social media websites, particularly tumblr and pinterest, which has allowed me to constantly see artists developments in their own projects, while adding to my own personal 'scrapbook' or 'pinboard'. Whilst I have considered the styles below, I feel like carrying on from where I left off last year would be a good artist development step, as I feel like I have established my own style for this particular project. It was also a project that I can continually build and improve on, and I hope for this series of illustrations to be an ongoing project.



Here are the links to my moodboards:


No comments: