My Mini Psycogeography Project



For my journey I wanted to focus on all the things that happen on the journey, rather than where Im going. I feel like most of the time we do not enjoy our surroundings and dismiss a lot of things because we concentrate too much on the end location. Also if we are late, or rushing to a location we do not pay attention to our surroundings. For this project I randomly drew a line down Farnham, covering the nature filled areas, as well as the main town. There I selected certain points where I too a 360 degree panoramic photo. I then stood for 5-10 minutes recording all the small details, including sounds and what I could see. I then want to turn it into a story to show, a lot happens around us and most of the time we are not aware of it.











No comments: